Canada

Canada Settlement Services

Canada Settlement Services, Immigration is just 30% of the entire transition Process. Moving to a new country involves a lot of preparations. We take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive and customized settlement and placement services to help you settle in the country of your choice. Global Placement Services (GPS) is our associate company which exclusively deals with placement & settlement of our clients. It provides complete assistance in settlement of our clients and in grooming our clients for the job market in their country of destination and finding a job for them after they land in the country.

United States

Canada Settlement Services

Pick up from the airport and transport to the Welcome House.Assistance in opening bank accounts with chartered banks offering special concessions to GPS clients.Assistance in applying for Canadian credit cards offering special discounted benefits to GPS clients.Liaison with the government organizations to obtain the Social Insurance Card, required to work in their respective country.

United kingdom

Canada Settlement Services

Assistance in obtaining the government sponsored Health Card, allowing you free health care benefits for you and your family.GPS sponsored discounts on telephone calling cards to call your relatives at home.Introduction to Property Managers, who can provide long-term accommodation at economical rates after your initial settlement.Discounted rates for purchasing a computer or other household items.Assessment and ongoing sessions with Senior Settlement Counselors to assess your professional and academic qualifications to make you perfectly suitable to the job requirements of the country you are immigrating to.

Australia

Canada Settlement Services

This is the first step to resettle in a new country…a procedure that demands professional handling of all immigration matters and other complications. Assessment of client’s education (academic and professional), professional skills/ training and experience for Permanent Residency in the country of immigration and advise the client about the immigration laws prevalent at that time.Faithfully advising the client about the mandatory requirements by the Visa Office with respect to the client’s case.

New Zealand

Canada Settlement Services

Monitoring the client’s case throughout the processing, so as to ensure the issuance of visa in timely fashion.Affecting all additional, written and/or verbal representations to the Processing Visa Office and related authorities and other agencies, as deemed necessary by the company.Adopting ways to save time and finances by taking per-emptive measures for possible problem areas.Assisting clients in assessment/evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.

Europe

Canada Settlement Services

Monitoring the client’s case throughout the processing, so as to ensure the issuance of visa in timely fashion.Affecting all additional, written and/or verbal representations to the Processing Visa Office and related authorities and other agencies, as deemed necessary by the company.Adopting ways to save time and finances by taking per-emptive measures for possible problem areas.Assisting clients in assessment/evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.

Asia

Canada Settlement Services

Disc Profiling mapped to the Role Behavior Analysis Individual action plan including up-gradation of educational and professiona qualification, if required in view of the acquired skills of the client. for each identified role/part of the Psychometric Testing.Profession-wise counseling covering the basic norms of the profession-specific industry in the particular country.Profession-wise workshops covering interaction with the industry representatives, listing of business units, etc. Relevant educational and professional courses to be taken, with other related details like costs and duration of the courses